The Yves Rocher Foundation, under the auspices of the Institut de France (hereinafter, the “Yves Rocher Foundation”), has announced a competition entitled “Land of Women Award”.
This competition is intended to financially support exemplary actions led by women, in favor of the environment.
- Three local allocations are awarded each year:
- 1st Prize 10,000 €
- 2nd Prize € 5,000
- 3rd Prize € 3,000
- An additional prize of € 10,000 is awarded for the Grand Prix Terre de Femmes.
- Any woman having the nationality of one of the countries in which the price is established , namely: France DOM-TOM included, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Spain, Holland, Italy, Luxembourg, Morocco, Portugal, Mexico, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine.
- Who works for the environment in a non-profit structure or in a structure with a commercial purpose with a social and environmental or private purpose.
- Its action must already be engaged and benefit from concrete achievements.
The call for applications was just announced on their Twitter page: https://twitter.com/fondationyr
More information on how to apply could be found on their website, in both French and English: https://www.yves-rocher-fondation.org/en/
Good luck, ChangemakHERS!